Our mission is to support Ferry Shipping operators and ports with ideas and possible solutions that drive sustainable development across strategic, operational and tactical levels.
Conference content is geared to explore ways to:
- Improve commercial and operational performance for ferry shipping companies, port operators and key supply chain partners
- Enhance networking and ideas exchange with experienced industry colleagues and potential supply chain partners
- Deepen understanding of challenges and opportunities
- Help you optimise use of your precious work and travel time
- Easy to attend
The conference programme will include:
- State and strategic situation of the industry by Bo-Lennart.
- Panel debate featuring 4-6 Ferry line top executives
- Panel debate featuring 4-6 Short Sea Ferry top executives
- Panel debate featuring 4-6 Ferry port top executives
- Panel debate featuring 4-6 RoRo top executives
- Industry related case studies.
- Insights to the latest organisational smart developments
- Interactive debates
- And much much more
We invite you to embrace this change and enjoy our conference event.
All the best from
The Ferry Shipping Summit team
We are committed to ensuring that our two day conference programme helps you optimise efficiency and effectiveness in today’s time pressured world. Quality is our mantra as we look to deliver:
Quality insights and potential solutions
Quality speakers and panellists
Quality time and efficiency
So, why not meet with industry colleagues
and exchange ideas concerning the future of our industry
There will be opportunities to dine in nice historic places with potential future business partners and new friends. Malmö is the location for the EUROPEAN FERRY SHIPPING SUMMIT.
Future conference locations will also feature professional and modern facilities which are easy to reach by plane, train or car.
Get your tickets
Included in the price:
- Participation and documents/presentations on the conference;
- Festive dinner at an exclusive location;
- Lunch day one and two;
- Coffee breaks and drinks with all meals;
- Happy hour and pre-dinner drinks;
- Hospitality desk for post conference activities.