It's time for change
Operational efficiency The European Ferry Shipping Summit & Ports 2020/2021
- Alistair Eagles, CEO Seatruck Ferries Limited
- Cor Radings, Managing Partner, MTI Network
- Lars Hoffman, Vice President Head of DFDS MED
- Spiros Paschalis, CEO Attica Group
- Ariadne Psimara, New Business dev. Manager Attica Group
- Johanna Boijer-Svahnström, SVP Corporate Communications, Landbased HR, Sustainability for Viking Line Abp
- Christina Jacobsen, Area Manager Partner Services Booking.com
- Christin Schmidt, Nordic Managers Booking.com
- Ragnar Johansson, CEO Wallenius Sol Lines
- Dirk Witteveen , CEO Transfennica
- Ger van Langen, Managing Director Wagenborg
- Selçuk Bakanoğlu, Business Development Manager Sefine Shipyard
- Stein Ruben Larsen, Senior Vice President Sales Norwegian Electric Systems
- Trond Skodjevåg Bø, Sales Manager ULSTEIN VERFT AS
- Björn Boström CEO Port of YSTAD
- Finn Wollesen, Managing Director KNUD E. HANSEN
- Matteo Catani, CEO GNV
- Harri Hanschmidt, Management board member Tallink Grupp AS
- Mathias Bernander Chief Marketing Officer Port of Kristiansand
- Anette Ustrup Svendsen, Head of Corporate Communications Scandlines
- Athanasios Porfyris, CEO Port of Igoumenitsa
- Per Ove Kviteberg, Chairman Adonis
- Nicklas Vedin. Global production manager Cavotec
- Brian Thorsted, Hansen CEO Fjordline
- Michael Mavropoulus, CEO Liknoss
- Martin Kvitberg, Key account manager Adonis
- Paul Kypriano, External Relations Manager Grimaldi
- Christiaan Damsgaard, Head Naval Architect Knud E. Hansen
- Albert Lenting, WDL expert Siri Marine
Confirmed Ferry- and Port Operators
DFDS Group – DFDS Med – CLdN – Attica Group – Superfast Ferries – Blue Star Ferries – HSW – AML – Viking Line – P&O Ferries – Fjord Line – ForSea – Seatruck Ferries – Blu Navy – Scandlines – Port of Amsterdam – Port of Igoumenitsa – Port Of Ystad – Zeehaven IJmuiden – Kvarken Link – Wasaline – Port of Helsingborg – Port of Dover – Port of Cork – Port of Dublin – Port of Helsingborg – Belfast Harbour Commissionars – Wallenius Sol Lines – FRS Förde Reederei – Transfennica – Wagenborg – Polferries – Godby shipping – Finnlines – Anek Lines – Copenhagen Malmö Port – Port of Kristiansand – Color Line – Tallink Grupp AS – Fjord Line AS – Tallink
- Panel debate with Ferry top executives.
- Panel debate with Ferry ports executives
- The smart Ferry and Ferry port development.
- New projects and ferries.
- Panel debate Ro-Ro Ferry top executives.
- Learning from related industries marketing and sales concepts.